Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Green Spinach Smoothie (Dairy, Gluten and Sugar Free)

Sometimes I am just not satisfied with the amount of vegetables the girls have eaten in the day so my quick solution is to get out the juicer.  Today I decided we would throw some things into the blender and see how it turns out.  The result was pretty good, my youngest asked for "more juice" and the oldest started to complain that her cup had less in it.  Here is what we came up with, give it a try.

Ingredients (Serves 2)
  • 2 cups non dairy milk (I used rice milk)
  • 2 handfuls spinach
  • 1 banana (frozen or fresh)
  • 1 kiwi (or use another fruit)
  • 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract (or use vanilla flavoured milk)
Directions
  1. Add to a blender and purée till smooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment